Sunday, February 6, 2011

sunday

Sundays should be reserved for doing homework and being all sorts of productive. Well, that should be the mentality when I'm in school. I'd much rather catch up on fashion blogs, eat a burrito, and watch a movie. Although I'm not too happy with how I have spend my Sunday evening I offer an outfit post.


Here's what I was initially wearing before I headed off to ballet.



Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Thrifted; Goodwill
Tights - Discount Dance Supply; Caprezio

But really I felt like wearing a sweater and switching into my ballet skirt.


Sweater - H&M
Skirt - Thrifted; Goodwill
Belt - Thrifted; Goodwill

I'm quite fond of the pattern mixing going on here. I had been perusing through Boxing Kitten's collection, a label that I must do a post on, and felt as if I needed to remind myself of all the patterns in my wardrobe. 




Shirt - Thrifted; Goodwill
Skirt - Thrifted; Goodwill
Shoes - Thrifted; Super Thrift

 And for fun, here is a shot of my nail polish. I haven't been wearing nail polish too often these days because polish tends to come clean off my nails. Its a recent development that I'm not happy with. Its actually pretty embarrassing to look down at my nails and see that one nail is bare looking as if I had simply forgot to paint it. 

Nail polish - Finger Paints in Oh My Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment