Monday, November 29, 2010

well look at that!

 I apologize for not posting in the last few days but I went home for the Thanksgiving break and my room was a mess so I didn't feel up to taking photos there. However, I do have photos of some past outfits and things I've tried on at stores on my phone. I'll be uploading that bunch of photos very soon. As for today, I offer you a video (yes, a video!) of what I wore today. Please try to ignore the vacant expression that I have taken in the video. I swear I am much happier than I appear!
I was trying to show you my watch so that is the reason why I kept fidgeting with the computer and moving my wrist towards the camera. Too bad the glare just wouldn't go away.
As for the outfit details, everything was thrifted. 
Well, everything except for the tights, which I don't think you can see in the video actually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment