Wednesday, February 2, 2011

making time

I did say I would try to post more frequently but I just get frustrated with the internet connection at school. So here are some outfits, well two I should say, that I took about a week ago. 




Dress: Thrifted; Salvation Army

Also I'm finally debuting my coat! It wasn't cold enough by far to actually wear this out so it's just for show at the moment. 



Coat: Vintage; Lemon Frog

And an outfit from last Friday

Shirt: Thrifted; Goodwill
Skirt: Thrifted; Salvation Army
Scarf: small store in Uganda


I really love the color of the skirt. Its probably something in my wardrobe that I should make more of an effort to wear. The only thing is I don't feel as if I can move freely about in it because it is so body conscious. So when I went out that night I changed skirts.



Skirt: Thrifted; Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment